RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
RolePlay Machugas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh... Hi?

2 posters

Go down

Uh... Hi? Empty Uh... Hi?

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 12:52 pm

Uh... Yo? I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying. You're free to call me Molly, Agent Rossi, or Daniela. No one calls me Tony, unless it's my friend Dani. I suppose you want to know a bit about me. Am I right?
Some personal (just enough to post here) stuff about me... Well, I'm fourteen, female, and I'm a Freshman in high school. I have a boyfriend named David, and we've been in the same school since the fourth grade. We've been in the same homeroom since seventh grade. I have ADHD (Attention Defect Hyperactivity Disorder, for those who don't know), HFA (High Functioning Autism, it's sort of like Aspergers Syndrome, but it's still Autism), and PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Delay - Not Otherwise Specified). I've been in a special program at school for kids like that since the third grade. In elementary school it's called SAIL (I don't know what it stands for, though). In Middle School and High School, it's COAST (Creative Options for Adolescents on the Second Tier). Just this year, I started to go to two normal classes (College Level) and another one known as a College Level Inclusion Class (they have a teacher's assistant who is trained to help out with kids with things like ADHD and Autism). I have type 1 Diabetes, too. I've had it for, about four years now. I like tons of things. My favorite TV shows are Pokemon, Digimon, Danny Phantom, American Idol, and Bleach. I have some favorite movies, too. They are any of the Pokemon movies, any of the Digimon movies (aside from any of the Digimon Frontier movies. I hated that season), The Ultimate Enemy (Danny Phantom), Urban Jungle (Danny Phantom), Phantom Planet (Danny Phantom), all four of the Bleach movies, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Parental Guidance, Gone (the one with Amanda Seyfried), and Rise of the Guardians. I'm not much of a reader, unless it's Fanfiction. I've only read the first two box sets of the Warriors books and the Percy Jackson series. I love music. I love Kelly Clarkson (she inspires me to sing), Sheryl Crow, Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Taeyang, Boyce Avenue, The Fray, Linkin' Park, Breaking Benjamin, Psy, Rebecca Black, Michael Buble, Three Doors Down, Trapt, Skillet, the Tans Siberian Orchestra, Big Time Rush, Train, Evanescence, Hannah Montana, Alvin and the Chipmunks, China Anne McClain, Taio Cruz, P!nk, Owl City, and Big Time Rush.
I am an avid roleplayer, and I can post up to two paragraphs per roleplay. That is known as being high semi-lit. It can also be lit. But it all depends on my muse.
Feel free to ask me questions.

Back to top Go down

Uh... Hi? Empty Re: Uh... Hi?

Post by Silver Wing 11/02/13, 12:56 pm

Hey Molly! Welcome to RPM!
Silver Wing
Silver Wing
Administrator
Administrator

Crystal Shards : 2147504312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 12:58 pm

Danke~ (That means thanks in German, if I remember correctly)
Oh, wait. I forgot about the languages. I can't speak any language (besides English) fluently, but I still can speak other languages. I can speak German, Spanish, French, and Korean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:02 pm

Hey Agent! I`m RainingHell! and BTW, Danke means "Many Thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:05 pm

Well, I'm a bit rusty in my German, but still, technically means the same thing, right?

Also, I'm a bit confused on something. It says we can't post roleplays from other sites here, or roleplays from here to other sites. I know that it means roleplays that other people made, but does that include roleplays that we made? Because, I wanted to post a roleplay I made here, but it's also been posted on CS and PB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:10 pm

Agent Daniela Xara Rossi wrote:Well, I'm a bit rusty in my German, but still, technically means the same thing, right?

Also, I'm a bit confused on something. It says we can't post roleplays from other sites here, or roleplays from here to other sites. I know that it means roleplays that other people made, but does that include roleplays that we made? Because, I wanted to post a roleplay I made here, but it's also been posted on CS and PB.

Not sure. I`ll let you post it, then i`ll email nanoad/king.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:11 pm

Kay. Thanks~

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 11/02/13, 01:23 pm

You can post it Wink the rule was against taking other peoples` RPs and making them your own, by posting them on a diff. site. Very Happy
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Crystal Shards : 999939269

https://roleplaymachugas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:25 pm

Ah.
Sometimes I fear people will think I'm doing that. A prime example is me on CS and me on PB. On CS I go by Agent Dani Rossi. On PB I go by IHaveNoIdea. You can see where people might think I'm stealing someone elses roleplay.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 11/02/13, 01:27 pm

It was a good idea to run it with the mods before posting Smile
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:28 pm

Yep.
Where would I post a topic for graphic requests? I don't mean like me asking for something to be made, but like a little shop, you could say, where people can request things and I could make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 11/02/13, 01:33 pm

https://roleplaymachugas.rpg-board.net/f27-graphic-requests

Make sure to read the rules, you`ll need the format from them.
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:36 pm

Not like that... Lemme see if I can get a picture of my userbar shop...
Uh... Hi? Userbarshop

It's called a shop, but no one actually pays anything for me to make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 11/02/13, 01:37 pm

No one pays here either. I don`t see what you are asking.
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:39 pm

I mean, it's a place where people can request stuff from a certain person. I used to have a shop for Pokemon Sprites, and I'd make the sprites for people who would request them from me on the topic.
I don't know how else to explain it, really.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 11/02/13, 01:42 pm

Agent Daniela Xara Rossi wrote:I mean, it's a place where people can request stuff from a certain person. I used to have a shop for Pokemon Sprites, and I'd make the sprites for people who would request them from me on the topic.
I don't know how else to explain it, really.

You can. People can make free art in the graphic section. Start a new topic here https://roleplaymachugas.rpg-board.net/f25-graphics if you want to.
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/13, 01:43 pm

Thanks~

Back to top Go down