RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RolePlay Machugas
Welcome to Roleplaymachugas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
RolePlay Machugas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola Me llama Wolfie! Hello My name is Wolfie

Go down

Hola Me llama Wolfie! Hello My name is Wolfie Empty Hola Me llama Wolfie! Hello My name is Wolfie

Post by Guest 13/12/12, 11:16 pm

My Name's Wolfie I love drawing, singing, cooking, hanging out with friends, going to the mall,writing poetry and writing songs, and playing videogames. If you're wondering Yes I am a girl I love watching football and playing soccer my favorite football team is the Raven's then my favorite Volleyball soccer basketball team is my schools team The Eagles. I have a dog and a cat The dog's name is Nikki and my Cat's name is BooBoo I'm going to be getting another dog sometime in the future. I love the colors Neon Green, Neon Orange, electric blue, White, and Black.
I'm an easy-going fun-loving easy to get along with person but I can snap and i can be totally random. That's about it. I'm learning Spanish in school but I'm from the unites states and I'm not Spanish I just know some from class.

Last edited by Wolfie on 17/12/12, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hola Me llama Wolfie! Hello My name is Wolfie Empty Re: Hola Me llama Wolfie! Hello My name is Wolfie

Post by ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠ 14/12/12, 12:11 pm

Welcome wolfie!
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠
Administrator
Administrator

Crystal Shards : 999939414

https://roleplaymachugas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum